Replies

• "For me, breakfast is a sacred time, and I'm all about finding the perfect balance of flavor and nutrition.One of my favorite macro-friendly meals is a veggie-packed omelet with a side of whole grain toast. There's just something about the combination of fluffy eggs, sautéed veggies, and a hint of cheese that hits the spot every time.But hey, if you're ever looking to mix things up in the kitchen, I recently stumbled upon some culinary gems over on Cooks Crafter https://cookscrafter.com/ . They've got a treasure trove of recipes and tips that might just inspire your next favorite meal.
    CooksCrafter - Crafting Culinary Delights, One Recipe at a Time
    Welcome to CooksCrafter, your ultimate hub for everything culinary. Preparing nutritious meals for your family can feel overwhelming. We empathize wi…
  • Macro friendly in the sense of trying to bulk because I used to be a skinny b*tch I'm gonna go with ground beef and rice with some guac, sour cream and salsa. Easy 1K calorie plus meal if your portions are pretty decent. Can slam that every day and twice on Sunday.
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.