Puppy pool party!

So I work at a dog daycare and today we hosted our Bow Wow Luau summer pool party & it was SOOO much fun, I just wanted to show off my work babies <3 

All the littles

Chloe the frenchie!!! She loves the baby pools

Nelson the iggy and his handsome Hawaiian t-shirt

Franklin enjoying his ice cream!!

Izzy LOVES the big pool

and Collin looks absolutely stunning!

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I can only imagine how adorable and exciting it must have been to host a puppy pool party! Working at a dog daycare sounds like a dream job, especially when you get to organize fun events like the Bow Wow Luau summer pool party.
    I bet seeing all those furry friends having a blast in the water brought a big smile to your face. There's something so heartwarming about watching dogs play and enjoy themselves.
    If you ever find yourself in Miami, you should definitely check out the https://www.hydebeachpoolparty.com/ . It's one of my favorite spots to unwind and soak up some sun.
    Home page
    Welcome to the most famous SLS pool party in Miami! Open Friday Saturday and Sunday. Hyde Beach Pool Party is located inside the SLS hotel. Join us!
  • They're all so cute! I hope you, the dogs, and everyone else had a really great time!
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.