Glutamine experiment

I've been taking just the right amount of glutamine and whey for my weight I got results in 2 weeks as seen in this img.

This is all part of a double blind experiment to see how much supplements make the difference when taken properly

That's my left pec it's getting forced. I'm going to continue on

PSX 20240325 233010

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I recently tried Isopure too, and while the flavor was a bit off on its own, mixing it with something like lemonade is a genius idea! I’ve been experimenting with different brands myself and found that grass-fed options really do make a difference in taste and quality. As for glutamine, I’m also taking it daily and it seems to help with recovery, even if the gains aren’t immediate. I’ve read it can lead to solid progress over time! And if you're looking to try some new products, I’ve heard good things about Buy Sarmas in Mexico. They have some interesting options worth checking out: https://suplementosfuriozo.com/. Keep at it with the dynamic tension.
    Suplementos Furiozo
    Sarms Mexico, en suplementos Furiozo encontraras los mejores Sarms en Mexico, aqui podras encontrar informacion sobre TODOS los sarms y tambien podra…
  • I’ve been experimenting with different brands myself and found that grass-fed options really do make a difference in taste and quality. As for glutamine, I’m also taking it daily and it seems to help with recovery, even if the gains aren’t immediate.
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.