Milarose.store Best Natural organic sulfate free shampoo conditioner: curly, kinky, wavy hair care. biotin shampoo and conditioner, best shampoo and conditioner for hair loss, As any curly-haired girl will tell you, this type of texture requires an entirely different set of products and styling techniques than the straight-haired contingent needs. At the risk of getting overly complex, straight hair has hair follicles that are symmetrical, while curly hair follicles are asymmetrical.

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, rosemary and lavender essential oils are great for hair care and can be really beneficial. I’ve used them both and found that applying them directly can sometimes cause irritation if they’re not properly diluted.

For a safer and more effective approach, I recommend using them in a shampoo or conditioner. I tried a product from Virgo de Novo from https://virgodenovo.com/collections/gentle-cleansing that blends these oils into their formula, and it worked wonders for me. It helped keep my scalp calm and my hair feeling great without any irritation. Plus, it’s a lot easier than mixing your own oils!
    Cleansing Products
    Virgo de Novo Professional Haircare is a professional haircare brand with products targeted at returning softness and shine to color treated and chem…
  • it depends on the pattern of hair loss..
    Some can be solved with just shampoo and conditioners (for example : dandruff related)

Most are internal for which you need to heal your body from within
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.